2. A bug crawled 25.0 centimeters in 5.0 seconds. Therefore its average speed was __________.
3. In 2.5 seconds a turtle was able to travel 10.0 cm. Its average speed was ___________.
4. A dog is accelerating when he__________________.
5. To figure out an object's velocity you must know______________.
6. Whenever the velocity of an object changes we know that it________________.
7. The scientific meaning for acceleration is different from the everyday use of acceleration. The scientific meaning of acceleration means ________________ .
8. On a distance / Time line graph, The "x" axis should be labeled _______________.
9. The most common frame of reference is __________________
10. It is difficult to judge motion if your frame of reference is __________________.