2. This part turns allowing you to switch to a different objective lens.
3. This part can magnify the specimen 40 or 43 times its original size.
4. This part is in between the ocular lens (eyepiece) and the revolving nosepiece.
5. These help hold the specimen slide in place.
6. This is the bottom part of the microscope.
7. This part is used to sharpen the focus of the specimen.
8. This is the part you would use to increase or decrease the amount of light coming up through to the slide.
9. This is the part you look through. It magnifies the specimen 10 times its original size.
10. This part connects the body tube to the base of the microscope.