2. The outside of an animal cell is called the _________________.
3. Your body contains about _________________ cells.
4. The control center of the cell is called the __________________.
5. The part of the cell responsible for making the energy for the cell is called the ___.
6. These are located inside the nucleus. They are the recipes for making proteins.
7. Many cells joined together to perform a similar task are called ________________
8. Different tissues joined together to perform a particular task are called _____________
9. An example of an organ is __________________
10. An example of an organ system is __________________