WE ARE GOING GREEN!!!!
Therefore all the ANSWERS TO MY LAB BOOK PAGES ARE LOCATED ON MY EBOARD.HERE IS THE LINK
Here are the links for Hour of Code.
This Week's Classwork in Science
Week of September 28th
Monday - 9/28
DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER LAB
We will be transferring the drodophila to their new homes; the vials you made on Friday.
1. Lab book page 89. This is your Drosophila log sheet
2. Click here to review the drosophila and fill in any blanks you may have left empty in your notes.
3. Then go to eboard by clicking here to correct your answers by using the answer key I uploaded for you.
Tuesday - 9/29
Lab book page 88, 90, 91, 92
Review for test:
TEST ON DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER (FRUIT FLIES) AND MICROSCOPES
Set up Google Docs
You will set up a google docs account using
your gmail account.
This Week's Topic:
Microscopes and Life cycles
Here is how the one question quiz works.
Each week on Thursday or Friday your homework is due.
1. If you didn't complete the assignment you will receive a M = 0% for that homework assignment, and you cannot take the one question quiz. Your homework assignment is considered "M" if you leave any answers blank. If you don't understand a question it is your responsibility to come and see me so that I can help you BEFORE the due date. This does not mean a few minutes before class begins.
2. If you did complete EVERY question on the assigned page, you will be given a 1 question quiz based on the homework assignment.
a. If you answer the question correctly you will receive a 100% for that homework assignment.
b. If you answer the question incorrectly you will receive a 75% for that homework assignment.
c. You cannot make up the assignment, but throughout the quarter there will be optional homework assignments given that if you complete, it can be used to replace a previous missing assignment.
We will then go over all the correct answers in class.